Nick Ron is the founder and CEO of House Buyers of America. He is an industry veteran with over 20 years of experience as a Real Estate Investor. He founded House Buyers of America in 2001, selling homes through his hybrid brand of real estate that balances technology with real-world expertise. Nick took House Buyers of America from $0 to $50 million in his first three years in business. Nick is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award winner and has been featured in USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and the US News report, to name a few. For more information, go to HouseBuysofAmerica.com.
If our current economy is bothering you, you are in the right place. Today’s guest, Nick Ron, has thoughts on dealing with the storm and what we need to think about moving forward. Having been in the real estate business since 2001, Nick has experienced challenges in his own business and shares insights on how to keep your team strong and connected, no matter where your business is located.
“When your team sees that the entire business is struggling, and you communicate with them regularly what you are doing to get through these difficult times and what you need them to help you overcome, that makes things easier.” -Nick Ron
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on the SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Making your money work for you.
- Challenges in growing a small business from nothing.
- Not having experience in your industry can give you outside ideas to try new things.
- Investing money back into your business is a productive investment.
- Encouraging your team when things get tough.
- Learn how to hire the right people and celebrate everything right.
- Small businesses are often mistaken.
Contact Nick Ron:
Want to hear more about The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe to your favorite platform so you don’t miss an episode!