Whether you’re looking for a productivity machine, a gaming PC, or a sleek Windows machine, we’ve got you covered. The PCWorld team picks through all the daily computer deals and puts together a list of the best deals available. But not all products are truly bargains, which is why we only select those offered by reputable companies and that include great features to ensure you get the best value for your money.
We’ve included helpful answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about buying a computer at the bottom of this article. If you’re thinking of a laptop instead, be sure to check out ours best laptopsupdated daily.
Note: Tech deals come and go quickly, so it’s possible that some of the computer discounts may expire before the deal changes.
The best software for desktop computers
This week, we’re looking at great deals on gaming computers from Alienware, HP, and Acer.
- HP Omen 40LRyzen 7/RTX 3070/16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $1,199.99 (27% off at BestBuy)
- Alienware Aurora R15Ryzen 7/RTX 4090/16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $2,999.99 (25% off at Dell)
- Skytech Siege Gaming PCRyzen 7/RTX 4070 Ti/16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $1,749.99 (16% off at Newegg)
- Acer Nitro 50Core i5/RTX 3050/16GB RAM/512GB SSD, $789.99 (34% off at Newegg)
- Ipason Gaming DesktopRyzen 5/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/500GB SSD, $849.00 (39% off at Newegg)
- Yiyan Yari IICore i7/RTX 4070 Ti/32GB RAM/1TB SSD/2TB HDD, $2,349.99 (38% off at Adorama)
- Lenovo Legion Tower 5iCore i7/RTX 3070, 16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $1,391.59 (17% off Amazon)
- HP Pavilion Gaming DesktopCore i5/RTX 3060/8GB RAM/512GB SSD, $788.00 (22% off Amazon)
The Acer Nitro 50 for $410 off Newegg is a great value for money gaming PC. With a Core i5 CPU, 16GB of RAM, and an RTX 3050 you’ll be strong enough to play modern games (without ray tracing) at decent fps. Also, we’re starting to see a few sites offering deals on desktops pre-built with the latest gen GPUs from Nvidia. Newegg is offering $350 off the Skytech Siege Gaming PC with an RTX 4070 Ti processor and Ryzen 7 5800X. Alternatively, if you really want to go big, Adorama is offering $1,450 off the Yeyian Yari II Liquid Cooled Gaming desktop. It offers you all the latest flagships such as Core i7-13700KF and RTX 4070 Ti. It also offers a lot of juice with 32GB of RAM and 3TB of storage on top of everything.
Best for all computers
All-in-one computers combine PC hardware with modern features to create a desktop computer that is packed with features and functionality. Since everything is built together, you can save valuable computer space with an all-in-one. They make work computers and can also be great home computers with lots of features that appeal to the whole family. For now, we’re looking at both HP and Dell all-in-one.
- HP Pavilion AiO 27Ryzen 3/8GB RAM/256GB SSD/27-inch 1080p touch display, $599.99 (29% off HP)
- HP Envy AiO 34Core i7/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/34-inch 5K display, $2,109.99 (10% off HP)
- Dell Inspiron 24 AiOCore i5/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/24-inch 1080p touch display, $779.99 (16% off at Dell)
Dell and HP both have good deals on some of their content. The $150 Inspiron 24 AiO from Dell is a must. It packs the latest 13th-Gen Core i7 processor and a respectable 512GB of SSD storage. HP is also offering their flagship Envy AiO 34 for $240 from their website. It’s a tricked-out all-in-one as you can see with a Core i7 processor, RTX 3060 GPU, and a beautiful 34-inch 5K display.
What are the best websites to find computer sales?
There are many sites that sell computers, and searching them all can take a lot of time—that’s why we do it for you and show you the best we’ve found. However, to save time and frustration, you need to be smart about what you look for each time of the year.
If you are looking for a new computer during the holidays or popular sales times like Black Friday or back to school, then you can find great deals through the first sale sites. This includes stores for popular computer manufacturers such as HP, Dell, and Lenovo.
However, if you’re looking for mid-season sales, it’s best to check out other major retailers like Amazon, Adorama, Walmart, BestBuy, and Newegg. Often these websites offer Deals of the Day type sales in hopes of clearing excess stock. In fact, you can get good PCs at very low prices.