Kendra Lee is an author, speaker, and revenue generator. She is the founder of KLA Group, a sales consultancy and marketing agency that helps small and medium businesses get seen, get heard, and gain traction to achieve their dreams. She’s also the author of The Sales Magnet. For more information, you can go to KLAGroup.com.
Today, we talk about how to drive more revenue from your website, starting with the content that you are creating. Our expert, Kendra Lee, knows the secrets to getting your business seen and heard to attract your ideal clients and grow your business. She shares with us great, actionable tips you can use today to improve the SEO for your business and your website.
“When people come to your website, they’re coming to learn more about you, your business, who you help, and how you help them. You want your content to answer those questions for them – and you want that to be very, very clear.” – Kendra Lee
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Biggest mistakes when building your website.
- Earning the trust of potential clients with online content.
- The relationship between SEO and your content.
- Things to do when writing your content to optimize SEO.
- Benefits of having a blog on your website.
- The power of video.
- Developing content with search engine optimization in mind.
- The three core elements of SEO best practices.
- What to look for when looking for outside SEO assistance.
- Measuring the ROI of SEO.
Connect with Kendra Lee:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!