We’ve got the answer to Wordle (#760) on July 19, as well as helpful tips to find the answer yourself, right here. We’ve put the answer at the bottom of the page, so we don’t spoil the surprise before you have a chance to use the tips. So let’s dive in, starting with a reminder of yesterday’s answer.
Let’s start by reminding ourselves of yesterday’s Wordle answer to newbies or non-daily gamers, which was “FLYER.” So we can say that Wordle’s response today is not. Now, with that in mind, you might as well get one of these Introduction and around the back if you are not lucky.
Haven’t figured it out yet? We have today’s Wordle answer right here, below. But first, one thing: Let’s look at three points that will help you find a solution, without giving, so there is no need to feel guilty for saving your life – you put another job, after all! Or keep scrolling for the answer.
- Today’s word starts with the letter T.
- Today Wordle uses two vowels.
- Today the Word can refer to medicine.
No luck? Don’t sweat it – you can’t find them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to get you on your way, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
And here’s what it means, according to our good friend ChatGPT:
The word “tonic” can have different meanings depending on the context in which it is used. Here are a few common definitions:
- Tonic Time: In music theory, tonic refers to the first and most important note of a piece of music. It acts as a tonal center and provides a sense of stability and tension in music. The tonic note is usually at the beginning and end of a song or melody.
- Drink: Tonic can also refer to a carbonated drink, commonly known as tonic water. It is a bitter and slightly sweet drink that is used as a mixer in cocktails, especially drinks like gin and tonic. Tonic water contains quinine, which gives it its distinctive taste.
- Medical Term: In medicine, tonic can be used to describe a substance or treatment that has a stimulating or strengthening effect on a specific part of the body. For example, a muscle tonic may refer to a drug or exercise that strengthens and tones the muscles.
- Linguistics: In linguistics, tonic refers to a stressed syllable or a syllable that has the most prominence in a word or phrase. A tonic syllable usually has a higher stress or accent than a tonic syllable, which helps to make the sound more pronounced.
These are some of the uses of the word “tonic,” but it’s important to note that the word can have additional meanings in certain contexts or situations.
It may seem like Wordle is all about luck, but there are a few great ways you can use it to help you get as much information as you can from just a few guesses, and make sure you know the last word before you run out. of trials. The most important consideration is your initials, and the trick is to raise the vowels (A, E, I, O, and U).
Some popular initials that people have had luck with are “adieu,” “media,” “arise,” and “radio.” Just make sure you don’t choose words with two letters, or you’re wasting valuable ideas. The goal here is to try to figure out which vowels the password has, and then sort it into common consonants and approach it from there.
Your second word, assuming that the first one gave you a good jumping off point, should start leaning more towards common consonants like R, S, and T. Some of the best ones we’ve seen here are “hard,” “angry.” ,” and “atone.” You don’t want to reuse any characters that appeared grayed out – you know they’re not in the text.
Now that everything is settled and meaning is taken care of, and you have some tips to crack tomorrow’s Wordle, here are some. games like Wordle you can try today.