Quavo Among Passengers Present During Miami Yacht Theft

Quavo was reportedly present during the armed robbery of a Miami yacht on Sunday evening. According to Page SixThe Miami-Dade Police Department has identified two suspects in connection with the crime.

Related: Who is Erica Fontaine? Quavo Exercising Spotted At Usher’s Concert (Video)

Details About the Event Under Consideration

According to the police department, the incident began after two men were told their boat rental had “expired”. The men were said to be “very angry” with the boat driver and his crew.

In addition, he demanded a refund and allegedly began “verbally threatening” the group on the boat.

The boatman said that one of the men told him that he was going to “kill him” and threatened to “throw him overboard.”

Also, the suspect allegedly took out the captain’s wallet and his phone from the pocket. According to Local10the bag contained about 3,500 dollars.

Quavo’s Connection to the Suspect’s Case Is Still Unknown

The news reports that the men have been identified as Cornell A. Whitfield, 39, and Anteneh A. Workeneh, 32. However, their connection to Quavo, and the rapper’s involvement in the case, remains unknown.

Despite this, Miami-Dade authorities detained “several men,” including Quavo, when they arrived at the boat’s location.

“Suddenly, a police boat came and came forward. People were raising their hands, so we were wondering what was going on,” Terence Quek, a Miami observer, said. Local10. “It was like an ambush on both sides and that’s it – it was crazy, no lie.”

In addition, a source who was present at the time of the men’s arrest said Page Six that the rapper was seen “with his hands tied behind his back.”

In the end, authorities let the “Greatness” rapper go, according to an anonymous source.

“[Police] let me [Quavo] go after him and he and his followers left in big black cars with black windows… [and a] a group of women.”

In addition, the agency said that no one has been arrested for the theft due to “conflicts”. Additionally, all those arrested were “released” by authorities and left the area “without incident.”

Furthermore, it has been revealed that none of the security cameras were able to capture a video of the incident. Despite this, Local10 reports that the investigation into the theft will remain “ongoing.”

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *