President Trump arrived at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday for the first time since the FBI raided his residence over the summer.
“Arrived in Florida last night and had a long and detailed chance to check out the scene of yet another government “crime,” the FBI’s Raid and Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago. I guess they don’t think there is a Fourth Amendment anymore, and to them, there isn’t. In any event, after what they have done, the place will never be the same. It was “ransacked,” and in a far different condition than the way I left it. Many Agents – And they didn’t even take off their shoes in my bedroom. Nice!!!” Trump wrote on Truth Social late Sunday.
President Trump received a subpoena for documents in the spring before Biden’s FBI raided Mar-a-Lago in August.
According to John Solomon at Just the News, Trump received a grand jury subpoena for classified documents and fully cooperated with federal agents who showed up at his Florida residence on June 3rd.
John Solomon reported that Trump was cooperative with the federal agents and even added an extra lock to secure the documents in his private storage locker at his Mar-a-Lago residence.
Trump voluntarily gave the federal agents the requested documents.
Two months later, Biden’s jackbooted thugs showed up at Trump’s residence with machine guns and raided the property – ALL WITH MERRICK GARLAND’S APPROVAL.
According to reportsthe dirty FBI agents went through Melania Trump’s closet.
They searched EVERY ROOM.
During his speech earlier this month, President Trump told the crowd that the “sick and demented” FBI agents raided 16-year-old Barron Trump’s room during their raid.
Trump said the FBI left Barron’s room a mess.
The FBI spent HOURS in President Trump’s private office.