MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Announces Lawsuit Against The FBI Over Phone Seizure: ‘This Has To Stop’


MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an ally of former President Donald Trump, announced over the weekend that he and his legal team are planning to sue the FBI and the United States government following last week’s reported phone seizure.

During an appearance on Steve Bannon’s War Room podcast on FridayLindell announced his intentions, stating it was about multiple alleged violations of the Constitution on the part of the FBI.

At a Save America Rally in Ohio on Saturday, the highly successful entrepreneur doubled down on the threat.

“On Tuesday, we’re suing the United States government and the FBI,” Lindell said to a round of applause.

“We’re suing them for violating our First Amendment rights, our Fourth Amendment rights, our Fifth Amendment rights, and our Sixth Amendment rights!” he added.

RELATED: Report: MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s Cellphone Seized by FBI

Mike Lindell had his phone seized by the FBI

As reported by The Political Insider last week, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell was served with a search warrant and had his cellphone seized by the FBI while sitting at the drive-thru of a Hardee’s in Minnesota.

The New York Times reported that Lindell was questioned about his connection to Tina Peters, a county clerk in Mesa, Colorado recently indicted on state charges related to a scheme to download data from voting machines used in the 2020 presidential election.

Peters has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

A new CNN report indicates the subpoena issued to Lindell lists the names of at least seven subjects on which the Justice Department was seeking information, although they note he “has not been charged with any crimes or wrongdoing.”

Lindell was seen with a replacement phone at the rally.

RELATED: Trump Jokes That JD Vance Has Been ‘Kissing His Ass’ After Saying Negative Things About Him In The Past

Lindell Lost Business, Trump Says FBI Has Been Weaponized

During his interview on Bannon’s podcast, Mike Lindell explained that it wasn’t simply about the cell phone itselfalthough he did note he’d lost significant business because of the FBI raid.

“We lost a huge chunk of business because of that,” he lamented. “There were four products that got cancelled. Four different people because they’re afraid of what the FBI did.”

But, the MyPillow CEO said, he wants to establish a “precedent” in fighting back against the FBI.

“We’re gonna go places where no man has gone before. This will set a precedent. This has to stop,” he said.

Mike Lindell denied any wrongdoing and said the entire effort by the DOJ and FBI is “a big charade.”

“I don’t have anything that they would need on my personal and my business phone,” he said.

Former President Donald Trump responded to news that the MyPillow CEO had his phone seized, suggesting the FBI has been weaponized against political opponents of Joe Biden.

“We are now officially living in a Weaponized Police State, Rigged Elections, and all,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social media feed. “Our Country is a laughing stock all over the World.”

“The majesty of the United States is gone. Can’t let this happen,” Trump said.

Now is the time to support and share the sources you trust.
The Political Insider ranks #3 on Feedspot’s “100 Best Political Blogs and Websites.”





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *