Let us look at the 5 major reasons that cause hair thinning
1. Stress – when we think too much, are in distress our entire nervous system & digestive system comes under strain. This leads to imbalance inside and anything that we eat or do does not give the required nourishment hence leads to hair loss and thinning.
2. Diet – a diet deficient in biotin, zinc and vitamin D leads to hair thinning, in fact lack of vitamin D leads to alopecia. So, make sure to have a balanced diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
3. Dandruff – another evil doer is dandruff, as flakes build up, we tend to scratch and itch, which makes the hair shaft weak which results in hair thinning and hair loss.
4. Weight loss – a significant loss in weight can have an adverse effect on your tresses. While losing weight we also lose some important nutrients and develop deficiencies that lead to loss of hair.
5. Age – be it male or female, as we age there are a lot of changes that happen in the body and hair gets finer.