Until and unless, there are obvious signs of physical harm, one may find it difficult to identify abuse, especially in a relationship.
If you’re a parent and are concerned about your child’s safety and mental health, look for these tell-tale red flags of abuse.
– Stress, anxiety and extreme nervousness
– Loss of interest in their favorite activities
– Extremely agitated
– Withdrawl from family and loved ones
– Fear at the mention of one’s partner
Watch out for these signs in your child’s partner:
– Display of a controlling behavior, extreme possessiveness and jealousy
– Always efficient at blaming others
– Hypersensitivity – offended easily
– Heightened temper